Thursday 18 June 2009

make 'em laugh...

I have already been accused of quoting the people around me too much on these posts and that I am being too austere and serious!! Me?? I have been known to crack a joke or two but not everything is funny!

And besides monologues are rarely funny... give me a line, and I can give you a punch-line, that's how it works! I spend my days trying to humour my way through a series of professional messes and guess what, it works! So yes, i will try to make you laugh from time to time.. but I need help (well you probably already knew that..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...