Friday 5 March 2010

Friday feeling...

It's Friday, sure I had a rough start, sure I had a headache for hours.. but it is Friday and I am full of ideas once again and ready to make something of the weekend, I am just not sure what yet!!

I felt weak over the past few days, not physically more emotionally than anything else. Like a speedboat battered by waves from all sides. Issues just taking over, and what I learnt this week is that issues cannot take over because then, they become life itself and our lives are so much more than our problems or the problems of those we love. It has not been easy for me to realise and I am still not 100% sure that it can work, given my frame of wind but I owe it to my sanity to try so as Friday afternoon slowly creeps upon us I will let go... and hope for a revelation...

1 comment:

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...