Monday 19 April 2010

I hate turning up to work on a Monday morning with stubble something not quite right about it. Another morning full of tension though could only come to this... stubble.... and a foul mood to match. But alas how much fouling can our moods take? I have all this tension building up inside, outside requesting attention and thought... and resolution... and nothing is ever resolved only piled on top and on top and then some more... I am just wondering how all this will pan out in 1 year... in 2 years... how long will the lid stay on for?

I have all this conflicting emotions, anger, relief, despearation, worry all blended together and mixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...