Tuesday 18 May 2010

Have a wonderful Tuesday... the sun is shining, the prospects do not seem to materialise, the country is going under but somehow I cannot shake the feeling that I did the right move when I did it. I still believe in our ability to control our lives, or at least die trying! There is no other way...

Last weekend I sat down with my director friend and we discussed my vision for my play. i could not believe it, he was picking my brains about how i would like the leading lady to be, her essence. I felt like crying... i still do!! I cannot describe what this means to me, and i get all tingly imagining opening night... i do so hope it happens and i get to enjoy it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...