Monday 5 July 2010

Long time, no write! It is of course my fault, but a lot has been happening! A nice, dense, thick weekend with tempers and laughter and reactions... and gossip.

I also decided that i DETEST those long pants that unzip right above the knee to become shorts! I mean if I see them around some more i will start talking to those wearing them.. and ask them why??? i mean get shorts and get pants!!! not all in one... it is not a shampoo!!!

I had to say that.

Now, I spend the day poolside yesterday. One of those dreamy pools that is not mine and is not public. Private but with the guestlist expanding every 10 minutes, it felt sort of public. I was wondering what it would feel like to own such a property and how would others perceive me, if I did. A lot of what we do and how we react is a matter of perception, our address, our clothes, our job. So would a pool change how you all see me?? Maybe... but I am pretty sure I would not like one... My mind is still set at a quiet penthouse downtown.. after aaaall this time, this little dream has not gone away. So maybe it means something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is not much to say that is not covered in my posts... this blog was created because, well because writing has been a passion of mine and communicating is high up there on the list too...